Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Prompt #3

Well...........................something that is unfair to me. Let me think, it will take me a while to think about something . Oh yeah, here is something that in my point of view was considered unfair. Last fall, in Fortuna is the Apple Harvest Festival. It was a nice day, and the sun was shining.
Nothing was to go wrong. I had money in my pocket my coat on, ready to go through the door when the most embarassing name to be called"SAMANTHA ROSE DICK". My mom was calling me and when she called me I was usually in big, no huge trouble. I forgot my chores and of coarse my mom yelled at me and she gave me a consequence, no apple Harvest!!!!!!!!!!
Only thing I could say was WHAT! My fun plans for the day was squashed by not doing my chores before I leave to go anywhere. only thing I yelled was IT"S UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then while I heard noises from Downtown Fortuna I was in my house being sooooooooo bored. I never did that ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!But in my opinion it was an injustice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home